- What sensitive is collected from you through the website, how it is used, and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can contact us regarding any concerns.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this website. We collect basic information about website visitors like IP address, geographic region, the web browser software being used, time spent on the website and other common things collected by commonly used website analytics software.
We use this information for these purposes:
- To learn what geographic regions visitors are from, to inform for the purposes of informing marketing strategy. We never combine or collate information collected by the website with any other information collected by our company, such as with job candidate date or client data. Information collected by our website is never used to identify, profile or market directly to individual visitors. Collecting IP addresses is necessary for the analytics technologies we use (Google Analytics, Squarespace Analytics) to learn the geographic regions visitors are in.
- To inform our decisions about how we can improve our website experience for visitors. Collecting other information related to website experience, such as web browser software, screen view size and other technical details are necessary for the experience-related technologies we use (JQuery and Typekit) to function. Our website attempts to collect the necessary information for each of these technologies automatically when visitors visit our website.
All information collected about visitors by our website is stored either in Google Analytics or Squarespace systems, and all collected information remains separate between those two systems. We never combine visitor information stored in these two systems, together, or with any other information collected by our company.
As a provider of executive search services and products to clients worldwide, knowing where potential clients and candidates are located is critical to our company knowing where its visitors are.
We never sell or rent website visitor information.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Request a change, correction or deletion, wherever technically feasible, of any personally identifiable we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
In the world of executive search, everything is about relationships. We are fully dedicated to ensuring our website visitors’ privacy and protecting our relationships, with existing and future visitors. Ways we work to ensure privacy:
- We provide a Secure Sockets Layer certificate, more commonly known as an “SSL certificate”, for our website and make the use of it required to visit.
- We only collect the information we need for the purposes we have described here.
- Data, including sensitive like IP addresses, are automatically deleted from our systems after an appropriate length of time.
- We use a well-established web hosting provider, Squarespace, which has strong safeguards for visitor data.
- Visitor data collected by Google Analytics remains in Google’s systems, which has strong safeguards for visitor data.
- While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who participate in analytics analysis are granted access to sensitive (i.e., IP addresses). Employees who have access to this data follow strict privacy policies established by the company and based on best practices to prevent others from accessing this data using their computers and related equipment.
We use "cookies" on this website. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a website visitor's computer that gets updated each time a visitor visits the website. We use these cookies in the activities described above. The cookies we currently use include:
- Google Analytics for analytics.
- Squarespace Analytics for analytics.
- Typekit for improving website experience.
- JQuery for improving website experience.
If you would like to opt-out of any or all of these collection activities, you can do so by changing the settings in your web browser software application. You should still be able to access the content of the website if you disable cookies for our or all websites. Please feel free to contact us if you encounter issues viewing any of the content.
This website may contain links to other websites, which may be owned and operated by other entities. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other websites. We encourage our visitors to be aware when they leave our website and to read the privacy statements of any other websites linked to which may collect sensitive or other visitor data.
Please contact us anytime in regard to the topics discussed in this document at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your interest in our company. We look forward to working with you!
— The Motive team at Motive Search Inc.